Spring Brook Resort continues to closely monitor the status of Coronavirus in conjunction with state and local authorities. We take the safety of our customers and staff seriously. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-228-4349
. READ MORE.
• Reservations may be canceled 14 days prior to arrival date. The 50% Reservation Deposit will be credited back to your credit card less a $30 Cancellation Fee.
• Cancellations made 14 days or less from the arrival date will result in retaining of the 50% Deposit required when reserving a property. Once within the 14 days prior to your arrival, there can be no modifications to your reservation.
• Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival date -OR- no show/no call reservations will result in forfeiture of the entire amount paid and due.
• No refunds or discounts will be given for late check-ins or early departures.
• Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
• Protecting the privacy and data of our clientele is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, Spring Brook does not sell, rent, or lease client information to any third parties. We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including the following:
a. By which you and recipient may be personally identified, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, credit card information.
b. Analytical Site usage information, such as the Site pages you view; other information about how you use our Site.
c. Directly from you when you provide it to us (e.g. when you place an order or email us).
d. Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technology.
• Security Policy: Your payment and personal information are always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over