Check in to one of our fully-furnished vacation homes, condos and hotel rooms! Each unit is individually owned and furnished, making for a unique and comfortable stay each time. All Spring Brook properties come equipped with central A/C & heat, basic cable TV, fully-equipped kitchens with dishes, pots & pans and utensils. We also supply all of your towels and linens including dish towels, dish soap, hand soap and a charcoal or gas grill.
Many of our homes offer free wireless internet and are pet friendly!
What to Bring:
As our guest, you should bring your own personal items, food, charcoal for the grill, pool towels, coffee filters, coffee and picnic-type items such as paper plates, paper towels & napkins.
Minimum nights stay may be required based on type of property and season. For possible exceptions please email the reservations office at email@example.com or call: 1-800-228-4349
Fees and Charges:
- All reservations are subject to a reservation cleaning Fee based on unit size. (Team $125 up to $175 | Fee does not apply to Cedar Stone Hotel Rooms)
- Some reservations require a $500 refundable (less any damages) Security Deposit depending on home selection.
- Memorial Day and New Years Eve holiday stays require $250 or $500 security deposit on ALL homes and condos (based on home size and amenities).
- Home rates are based on a specific number of people over the age of 3 years old, each additional person will be $15 per person per night. You may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the home. Please visit the home rental description page for more information.
- Homes that allow pets will be charged $75 per pet. Some restrictions apply.
- Your credit card will be charged for 50% of your total stay at the time of making your reservation. The second half of your total stay is due 30 days prior to your arrival date and will be processed on the same credit card privided at the time of reservation. Reservations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date will be charged the full amount at the time of booking. (AMERICAN EXPRESS/VISA/MASTER CARD/DISCOVER) WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY PERSONAL CHECKS. A valid credit card will remain on file for security reasons.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to make a reservation.
- When not in a family setting – everyone staying must be 21 years of age or older.
- Guests must agree to all Spring Brook rental policies at time of reservation.
- In order to cancel or modify reservation, please contact the reservations office at least 14 days or more prior to arrival date.
- Once within 14 days of arrival reservation modifications are not allowed.
- All cancelations made 14 or more days prior to arrival date are subject to $30 Cancelation Fee.
- All cancelations made less than 14 days prior to arrival date will result in forfeiture of the entire amount due.
- There are no refunds for early departures or late arrivals.
Covid-19 Extenuating Circumstance Cancellation Policy:
On March 11, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, to be a global pandemic. Since then, the outbreak has evolved rapidly with governments around the world taking swift action to slow the spread of COVID-19.
In response, we are providing the following revised cancellation requirements for COVID-19 under our extenuating circumstances policy to help protect our community and provide peace of mind. Please monitor this page for updates about coverage.
Reservations with check-in dates between May 1st and May 31st are covered by this Policy and may be cancelled up until 24 hours from the scheduled arrival date. Spring Brook will waive all Cancellation Fees and will be issuing full refunds to those guests who wish to cancel and qualify under this Policy.
For all other reservations with check-in dates after May 31st our Standard Cancellation Policy apply.
If a reservation has already begun (the check-in has passed) this extenuating circumstance does not apply.
We will continue to review the application of this policy. Please monitor this page for updates and new information.
- Check In – after 4:00 pm
- Check Out -10 am (garbage removed, dishes washed and put away, pool access cards and keys left in unit prior to departing.)
- Early and late arrivals must be arranged in advance and are not guaranteed during the prime season.
- Later check-outs are not allowed during the peak season. Please inquire at check in.
For more information on renting a vacation home or any of our amenities at Spring Brook, please call us at 800.228.4349.