Common questions about having a ceremony at Spring Brook
- Will there ever be two ceremonies at Spring Brook on the same day?
- No. We will only schedule one ceremony at Spring Brook per day.
- If we book an outdoor ceremony, what happens if it rains?
- You will be allowed to hold the ceremony in the tent. Your guest will use the seating for the reception for the ceremony
- Do you have a room for the Bridal Party to get ready in?
- Yes. We have the Northwood’s Retreat for our Bridal Parties for the day of their ceremonies. This helps to keep them out of sight while their guests are arriving too.
- How does the Bridal Party get to the tent for the ceremony?
- We take the Bridal Party to the tent using our golf carts from the golf course.
Common questions about having a wedding reception at Spring Brook
- How many guests will the outdoor tent hold?
- The outdoor tent at Spring Brook Resort will hold up to 300 guests.
- Is there an extra charge for the bartender?
- No. The bartender is included in the tent rental fee.
- What is the service charge and tax?
- Our service charge on food and beverages is 19% and the tax rate is 6.75%.
- Do you offer a taste test?
- Yes. The Bride and Groom can set up taste test with the Group & Special Events Coordinator after the deposit has been paid for the reception.
- Is the tent set up on grass?
- No. The tent is set up on a permanent cement foundation.
- What time does the reception have to end?
- All receptions have to end by midnight. The Spring Brook Sports Bar and Grill stays open until bar time though.
For more information on planning a wedding or group event at Spring Brook, please email us at email@example.com or call 1-608-254-1463.